- 27% – 20-Day Russia & Scandinavia Tour & Cruise, Now $6999
Discover Russia's marvels and Scandinavia's beauty with a cruise and tour package with a difference
For $6999, this unique 20-day tour covers the best of Russia and Scandinavia and includes international airfares and seven nights onboard a premium cruise ship, plus it saves you 27% compared with putting together a similar package yourself.
Visit the colourful Kremlin in Moscow, explore the wonders of the Winter Palace in St Petersburg and revel in the vibrant seaside cities of Helsinki and Copenhagen with the added experience of a cruise along Norway's majestic coastline.
- Return international airfares* with Emirates including all transfers
- 11 nights in mostly 4-star accommodation
- Seven-night cruise of the Norwegian Fjords including port transfers
- 17 breakfasts, seven lunches and 10 dinners
- Professional English speaking guide
- All coach, rail & ferry transportation
- Small group size of a maximum of 16 people
- Flexibility to extend your stay
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide.
Valid for departure on 24 April, 14 May and 28 August 2019. Also valid for departure on 31 July and 14 August, however a surcharge of $250 per person applies.
With a tumultuous past and a wealth of history, Russia is rich in both magnificent man-made sights, important historical landmarks, and raw, wild landscapes. Sure to delight and fascinate, you'll visit both Moscow and St Petersburg and enjoy an iconic rail journey through the untouched wilderness between the two. Wander the vibrant streets and discover the surprising nightlife of the seaside city, Helsinki. Walk the ancient cobbled streets of Tallin, exploring the remnants of Russian rule and Estonia's own rich culture. Visit the picturesque Swedish capital, Stockholm, and the colourful Danish capital Copenhagen, before setting sail aboard your Norwegian fjords cruise, described by Condé Nast as "one of the world's most beautiful countries."
When You Can Go
24 April, 14 May and 28 August 2019
How to Book
Book online at Inspiring Vacations