$2679 – India: 13-Day Guided Tour inc Safari, Meals & Flts
Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, experience wildlife on a safari and stay in 4 & 5-star hotels
India: home to ancient monuments, diverse landscapes, fragrant food and beauty in even the most unlikely of places. This 13-day fully-guided tour is a stress-free way to explore the country which Lonely Planet says " will ignite your curiosity, shake your senses and warm your soul". What's more, Travelzoo members will save $440 per person on the original price.
- Return international flights from Sydney* and internal flights
- 12 nights' accommodation in 4- and 5-star hotels
- Escorted tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and more with an English-speaking tour guide
- Safari in the Ranthambore National Park
- Transportation in a modern air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- 19 meals: 12 breakfasts, two lunches and five dinners
- All taxes, fees and service charges
The above price is per person, twin share, based on a 4 April 2018 departure from Sydney. Other travel dates are discounted but cost more. *Fly from Melbourne from $2815 per person or Brisbane from $2737 per person.
Book by 20 January 2018.
From Australia, you'll fly to India's bustling capital, New Delhi. Here you'll meet your guide and fellow travellers, and begin your 13-day holiday. Trip highlights include seeing Qutab Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed building, visiting the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and going on a safari in the Ranthambore National Park, home to tigers and leopards.
You'll also view the Amber Fort and see the intricately-designed Palace of Mirrors, tour to Udaipur and see its grand City Palace and explore vibrant Mumbai. During your trip, we recommend trying a thali, a traditional dish of dhal, chutneys, vegetables and rice, and finish off with a sweet chai (you won't be able to have a packet one again).
To view the full itinerary, click here.