$2629 – Iceland & Northern Lights Tour, Save over $650
Take a dip in iconic thermal pools, explore sandy deserts, mountainous cliffs, glaciers & waterfalls
Iceland is home to some of the most unique landscapes in the world, from towering volcanoes, glacier-cut fjords, black sand beaches and truly wild wildlife, "there seems no end to the talents of this breathtaking northern destination" Lonely Planet.
With savings of over $650 per person off the usual cost of this 8-day Iceland Tour, there's no time like 2019 to tick this must-see destination off your travel list.
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Six days escorted bus tour with English-speaking guide and WiFi
- Arrival and departure airport transfer by shuttle
- Breakfast daily
- Entrance fees
- Sightseeing, including Natural History and Seal Museum in Hvammstangi, Icelandic horse stables and geothermal greenhouse, Viðimýri Turf Church, Mývatn Nature Baths and more
- Two guided Northern Lights searches, subject to weather (October to April)
Prices are per person, twin share, valid for select travel dates in November and December. Other travel dates are also available throughout the year for 20% off the usual price.
To book enter promo code TZOO20 at the checkout.
From the sandy desert of the south coast overlooked by mountainous cliffs and towering glaciers and glittering waterfalls dotted throughout the countryside to volcanic craters, lava fields, and once-in-a-lifetime wildlife encounters, the diversity of Iceland has ensured its place atop bucket lists for years, and Europe Holiday's extensive itinerary is an ideal place to start exploring.
"Hitting headlines, topping bucket lists, wooing nature lovers and dazzling increasing numbers of visitors – there seems no end to the talents of this breathtaking northern destination." Lonely Planet