$2590 & up – Hawaii: 8 Nts in Newly Re-Opened Resort w/Flts & Extras
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger has just reopened following a multi-million dollar modernisation
From just $2590 per person, enjoy eight nights on the world-famous vacation playground, Waikiki Beach.
Staying in the Waikiki Beachcomber By Outrigger, which enjoyed its grand opening in May 2019, this exclusive deal from My Hawaii includes international flights from Australia with Hawaiian Airlines, breakfast daily, private transfers, tours and other extras valued at up to $4431 per person.
The newly renovated hotel "feels like a modern beach house" (Forbes) and has some excellent modern additions including the Hawaiian Aroma Cafe - the most Instagrammed coffee shop on the island - and the on-site Maui Brewing Company.
- Return Hawaiian Airlines flights with two 32 kg bags of checked luggage per person
- Eight nights at the Waikiki Beachcomber By Outrigger
- Accommodation in a Waikiki View room
- Breakfast daily in the Hawaiian Aroma Cafe
- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour
- Lei Greeting on arrival and return airport transfers
- Complimentary resort fees
Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Brisbane or Sydney. Packages are also available departing Melbourne or Adelaide from $2790 per person and Perth from $2990 per person.
Valid for travel on selected departure dates until 17 August, 2020. High season dates may command a surcharge.
Book by 31 October.
The resort has excellent reviews online and has been completed revamped with a modern take on Hawaiian culture. The hotel has a number of modern features, including:
- A contemporary Hawaii beach house style with a full revamp of all 498 guest rooms on-site.
- Updated lobby and public spaces, including a refreshed pool area with all-new furniture and an expanded infinity-style hot tub overlooking Kalakaua Avenue
- New in-room technology and features including flat-screen TVs with the ability to stream from mobile devices, custom yukata-style bathrobes, WiFi and private balconies in every room.
- A modern focus on cuisine and entertainment with the Maui Brewing Company and Hawaiian Aroma Cafe both on-site.
$2590 & up
How to Book
Continue to My Hawaii