$2590 & up – 2-Wk Sri Lanka Tour w/Safaris, up to $550 off
Elephants & leopards up close, pristine white beaches and lush green tea plantations
Relatively untouched, Sri Lanka is home to diverse ancient cultures, lush landscapes and elusive wild animals and is begging to be explored. Enjoy an in-depth two-week discovery of this exotic country, including all accommodation, wildlife safaris and more, with prices starting from $2590.
Save on all available departures until the end of 2020. Savings vary by season and accommodation type, saving up to $1040 on 5-star, $670 on 4-Star and $550 on 3-Star.
- Search for exotic wild life in three stunning national parks
- Discover the ruins of Anuradhapura, described by Lonely Planet as one of South Asia's most evocative sights, and see the sacred Bo tree, one of the oldest trees in the world
- Explore the beautiful east coast beaches of Passikudah and Trincomalee
- Take the opportunity to spot dolphins and whales on Mirissa beach
- Go off the tourist route and explore the country's back roads
- 13 nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees and arrival and departure transfers
- Guided Tours of Kalpitiya, Anuradhapura, Hiriwadunna Village Walk, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Ella and Galle
- Wilpattu National Park jeep safari
- Minneriya National Park jeep safari
- Yala National Park jeep safari
- Dolphin and whale watching excursion in Mirissa
Book by 29 November.
Save on all available departures until the end of 2020. Valid for travel between 1 April to 30 June 2020 and 1 September to 31 October 2020. Other departure dates are available at a higher price. The lead-in rate and savings are based on 3-star accommodation, though options with 4-star and 5-star accommodation are also discounted.
Starting in the seaside city of Negombo, you'll adventure south through picturesque tea fields, past small villages, and through chaotic towns. Highlights of the tour include the rock fortress of Sigiriya, colonial tea fields and ancient monuments, a visit to Habarana and Yala National Park where you'll get the chance to see elephants and leopards up close.