$2499 – Fiji: 5-Nt 4-Star Full-Board Mana Island Stay for 4
Voted as one of the top 10 best family resorts in Fiji for 2018 by readers of Holidays with kids
Save up to 40% on a five-night island escape to 4-star Mana Island Resort & Spa in Fiji and pay just $2399 for a family of four including full-board, resort credit and more. Kids also get to stay, play and eat for free.
- Five nights for family of four (two adults and two children 0-14 yrs ) in an Island Bure
- All meals: daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for two adults at your choice of onsite restaurants
- $200FJD resort credit (approximately $130AUD)
- Five hours of complimentary use of baby-sitting service for children under three years of age
- Kids stay, play and eat for free
- Free use of non-motorized water sports equipment
Book by 31 May.
Mana Island Resort & Spa is a beachfront retreat located amongst 20 of Fiji's most stunning palm-fringed islands and just 90-minute boat ride or 15-minute seaplane from Port Denarau. Guests can enjoy dazzling turquoise lagoons, whiter-than-white sand beaches and ultimate relaxation.
Readers of Holidays With Kids voted the resort as one of the top 10 best family resorts in Fiji for 2018 and Lonely Planet says the hotel caters for everyone - couples, honeymooners and families. Guests will have access to four bars, two restaurants, two pools, a day spa, tennis courts and also get to experience Fijian kava ceremonies.
Most visitors spend their days sunbathing, snorkelling or scuba diving, with sightseeing limited to hiking between small villages or trekking to a hilltop to see the sunset - Rough Guides.
How to Book
Continue to ubookdirect
You can fly to Fiji from most major Australian cities. Fiji Airways currently has direct flights to Nadi on sale until 18 April, starting from as little as $632 return. Click here for more details.