$2499 – 8-Day South Africa Safari w/Kruger & Flts, -$600
A private game reserve, luxury lodging, game drives and more
Spot the Big 5 on an eight-day wildlife adventure through South Africa's iconic Kruger National Park, a private game reserve adjacent to the park and the Mpumalanga area.
- Return airfares with a full service airline from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Johannesburg
- Six nights' accommodation in highly rated lodges
- All transport, food, coffee, tea, walks, game drives, entry fees, permits and group equipment as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and game drives with expert guides
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide throughout
Book before 30 November to pay only $2499 per person - mention the word "Travelzoo" to access this discount. You can book until 29 February 2020, but the price will be $2599 per person if you book later than November.
Home to one of the richest diversities of fauna and flora in the world, this area of South Africa in the Mpumalanga province juxtaposes lush indigenous forests and plunging waterfalls with the flat Lowveld bushveld. You will split your time between the Kruger National Park and a 50,000 hectare, privately owned nature reserve adjacent and open to the greater Kruger National Park system as well as a spectacular log cabin set on stilts in the indigenous forest on the banks of the Sabie River. Marvel at the natural wonder of some of South Africa's greatest sights along the Panorama Route including the Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes and God's Window.