$2399 – Epic 11-Day Everest Base Camp Heli-Trek, Save $2168
A unique helicopter flight over the Himalayas with incredible trails and hikes to Everest Base Camp
There's no time like the present to take that once-in-a-lifetime holiday that you've been dreaming of.
With this 11-day tour from Kathmandu Adventures, pay an exclusive member-only price of $2399 per person - and save up to $2168 off the usual cost - and trek through the World Heritage-listed Sagarmatha National Park to Everest Base Camp for breathtaking views of the world's highest mountain.
- Helicopter flight from Lukla
- Trekking with all accommodation in lodges
- Some meals included: three breakfasts & a welcome and farewell dinner
- All National Park entrance fees and trekking permits
- All ground-based transportation
- Airport picks ups and drop offs
- First Aid kit carried by Sherpa leader
- All government taxes and official charges
- Two nights' stay in Kathmandu
- Experienced and Government-licensed guide and porter
- Hire of personal equipment such as down sleeping bag, down jacket and hiking pole
- A maximum group size of 17 travellers
*Prices are per person, based on twin share.
Travel during spring dates with departures on 28 March, 5, 13 21 & 29 April and 7, 14 & 23 May or travel during autumn dates on 20 & 28 September, 6, 14, 22 & 30 October, 7, 15 & 23 November and 1 & 9 December.
Culture Trip says that the best time to visit Mount Everest is in the spring and autumn as visitors can get some of the clearest and most beautiful glimpses of Mount Everest, and the temperatures are cooler.
You'll set off along the Dudh Koshi River to Namche Bazaar. Hike the famous Hillary Suspension Bridge and through The Sagarmatha National Park where you'll uncover the unique Sherpa culture, visit remote monasteries and spot rare wildlife such as the danphe - the national bird of Nepal.
Journey through Gokyo Valley and Gorak Shep Lake, trek through lush forests and under snow-capped mountains plus see three of the world’s six highest peaks - Mt Lhotse, Mt Makalu and Mt Cho Oyu before conquering the summit of Mount Everest. You'll then take a thrilling helicopter ride above the beautiful Himalayas on your return to Lukla. You'll get more time to enjoy panoramic views of the world's highest peak whilst saving three days worth of hiking back down the mountains.
When You Can Go
March to December 2019
How to Book
Continue to Kathmandu Adventures
- Click book now
- select your preferred departure month & click 'go to month'
- complete your details
You can fly from major cities in Australia to Kathmandu using airlines such as Emirates, Qatar Airways, Air India, Etihad Airways and more.