$2199 – Borneo: 11-Day Tour w/Orangutans & Flts, Reg $3499
A holiday-of-a-lifetime: orangutans, rainforests, snorkelling, culture, cuisine & much more
Regularly priced at $3499, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the wildlife-rich rain forests and incredible landscapes of Borneo is now available for just $2199 per person.
Inclusive of flights from Australia, this 11-day tour is a nature lover's dream. You'll experience the world-famous Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, glimpse proboscis monkeys in the wild and snorkel the aquamarine waters of Manukan Island. You'll also uncover the rich indigenous culture of Borneo with a number of cultural tours and visits to local villages.
- Return full-service flights from Australia with checked baggage
- One-way internal flight from Kuala Lumpur to Borneo
- Nine nights quality hotel and lodge accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, Sandakan, Kota Kinabalu, Sukau and Ranau.
- 20 meals including breakfast daily
- Tours hosted by English-speaking guides
- Transport in private air-conditioned vehicles including airport transfers and meet and greet
Various departures from March until November 2020.
Valid on departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (+$50), Perth or Adelaide (+$50).
Available until sold out.
Itinerary: Kuala Lumpur - Sandakan - Kota Kinabalu - Sukau - Ranau - Kota Kinabalu.
Across the 11-day itinerary, as well as the Orangutans and proboscis monkeys, you'll visit the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre, enjoy a guided jungle walk and spend some time on the water with a nature-watching river cruise.
Although wildlife is a huge attraction on this holiday - the itinerary also includes a visit to Manukan Island for some swimming and snorkelling and explores the indigenous culture of Borneo with visits to the tea plantations of Sabah, Mari-Mari Cultural Village, the Kundasang War Memorial Park and a number of local villages.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal