$2140 – Christmas and New Year Europe Tour, Save $435 pp
Snowy landscapes, sparkling Christmas markets and a big mug of mulled wine
Dancing your way through Europe is one way to make sure your Christmas is special, and thanks to Expat Explore, you can also save $435 per person on a tour, meaning more spending money along the way.
For $2140 per person, spend Christmas in Paris, travel through the snowy Swiss Alps, experience the outstanding natural beauty of the Rhine Valley and bring in the New Year in Amsterdam.
- Nine-nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities.
- Nine breakfasts, one lunch, four dinners
- All taxes and fees
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- A modern air-conditioned coach
- 10 experiences (including guided walking tours, orientation walks, driving tours of cities plus other exciting experiences)
- Services of your Expat tour leader
Valid for travel on 24 December 2018 to 2 January 2019.
Starting and ending in London, this ten-day Europe tour visits Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and France. Spend Christmas in the romantic city of Paris, visit the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral, travel through snowy landscapes of the Swiss Alps, visit Christmas markets in Berlin and the experience the lively, colourful city of Amsterdam.
When You Can Go
24 Dec 2018 to 02 Jan 2019
$435 per person
How to Book
Book online at Expat Explore