$2090 – 6-Nt Luxury Waikiki Stay w/Air, Save $2001
Wake up in paradise to the sound of waves crashing onto the shore, for nearly half the price
With "some of the most spectacularly beautiful scenery on earth" (Rough Guides), Hawaii is a bucket-list destination for those wanting lush greenery, golden sands and crystal clear waters. This deal from My Hawaii is just $2090 per person and allows you to jet off to the cosmopolitan Waikiki in Honolulu for six nights to make the most of palm-lined beaches, top restaurants and international shopping, for up to 49% less than the usual cost.
- Return flights to Honolulu with Hawaiian airlines including 32kg checked luggage
- Return airport transfers with a Lei greeting
- Six nights' accommodation in a Historic Banyan room
- Unlimited spa access
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Available on select dates until 31 October, 2020. Prices are based on flights from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne (+$200), Adelaide (+$200) and Perth (+$400).
Other options available:
- Historic Banyan Deluxe room from an extra $400 per person
- Historic Banyan Ocean room from an extra $500 per person
About the hotel:
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa is a 4.5-star property in a prime location on Waikiki beach, with a private area of the beach and a waterfront spa. There are several other golden-sand beaches all less than 20 minutes' walk away from the hotel.
Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are both around a 15-minute walk and 10-minute drive away.
At the hotel there is plenty to see and do with restaurants, bars, shops, an outdoor pool, a gym and a sauna. Historic Banyan Rooms are located in the original Banyan Wing and have views of the city. Wi-Fi is free.
Book by 28 February.