$19999 – Argentina Tour & 19-Nt Antarctica Cruise w/Flts
Vastly untouched, untamed & unexplored - Antarctica is "a landscape of sheer beauty and remoteness"
There are few destinations as iconically 'bucket-list worthy' as Antarctica.
Harsh, untamed, diverse and beautiful, Antarctica is the world’s least visited land mass, it is "one of the last great untouched frontiers, a marine wildlife oasis and a landscape of sheer beauty and remoteness." says Frommers.
This 27-day trip visits South America, Antarctica, The Falkland Islands and South Georgia, includes return flights to Argentina, an expedition cruise and six nights accommodation and more for $19,999 per person. Inspiring Vacations have packaged this epic itinerary for $1584 cheaper than if you booked a similar trip yourself.
- Return international airfares with Latam Airlines
- Six nights 4-star accommodation in Argentina
- A 19-night expedition cruise to Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands onboard the Ocean Atlantic
- Breakfast daily, 18 lunches, 19 dinners including ship welcome and farewell cocktails
- Sightseeing in Iguazu Falls and Buenos Aires
- All internal South America airfares
- All airport and port transfers
- Landings and activities onboard and ashore with zodiac boats
- Onboard experts and expedition teams that give lectures as well as accompany landings and activities
- Small group tour with English-speaking local guides
Book now and pay just $500 per person deposit to secure your spot. Final payment due 120 days prior to departure. Please note you will be in South America and Antarctica for 26 days, with an additional two days for flights to and from Australia.
Prices are per person, twin share based on departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth. Valid for 2020 departures on 26 February and 23 March 2020.
Follow in intrepid explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton’s footsteps and explore untamed Antarctica. Starting in South America's unique city Buenos Aires, you'll have two days to relax and explore the city before making your way to the largest waterfall system in the world, Iguazu Falls. Journeying to the most southerly city in the world and the capital of Tierra del Fuego, you'll enjoy a stay in the dramatic, mountainous Ushuaia before boarding your 19-day expedition cruise onboard the Ocean Atlantic.
For the next 19-days, you'll travel through remote waters making your way across the icy Drake Passage and the Antarctic Peninsula. Enjoy the dramatic scenery, snow-capped mountains, huge glaciers and penguin-filled landscapes of South Georgia and the Falkland Islands and the sparse, towering glaciers of Antarctica.
The Telegraph, named Antarctica as an Ultimate Bucket List destination, saying "the solitude and the emptiness will envelop you and bring you back down to scale."