$1999 – Myanmar: 10-Day 'Big Four' Tour w/Air, -$2000
At under $2000pp, this is the best priced flight-inclusive Myanmar holiday we have ever published
This 10-day tour of "simply amazing" (Fodors) Myanmar from TripADeal allows you to explore the region in style at a fraction of the regular price. Highlights include the country's "big four" destinations:
- Yangon: famous for its pagodas and colonial heritage buildings and a diverse mix of religious and historic sites
- Bagan: for those curious about Myanmar’s spiritual side and wanting to explore its impressive archaeological treasures
- Inle Lake: for nature lovers looking for a dose of relaxation and nature and home to the Inthar people
- Mandalay: Myanmar's second-largest city, which has the Royal Palace at its centre
Travelzoo Tip: If you're looking to travel between March and April or October and December, then a three-night stay at Ngapali beach -- Myanmar's premier beach getaway -- is available for an extra $500 per person.
- Return International flights from Australia including checked baggage
- Three internal flights within Myanmar including checked baggage
- Eight nights' quality hotel accommodation in Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake, and Mandalay
- Enjoy daily breakfast and one lunch
- Professional English speaking tour guides and air-conditioned private cars for sightseeing
- Return airport transfers
Various departure dates from March until December 2020 from Sydney, Melbourne or Perth. Flights from Adelaide and Brisbane are available for a supplement.
Available until sold out.
Itinerary: Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon
The 10-day tour begins with two nights in Yangon where you'll visit the Reclining Buddha Pagoda and the iconic Shwedagon Pagoda. From here you'll take a short flight to the iconic ancient city of Bagan, home to over 2000 temples, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll then travel to Mandalay by boat, or by coach, depending on the time of year. The city is the country’s second-largest city and home to the impressive Mandalay Palace, and a number of monasteries and temples. Following an overnight stay and a sightseeing tour of the city you'll take another short flight to the “absolutely enthralling” (Fodor’s) region of Inle Lake for an overnight stay. Here you’ll take a boat trip described by Travel + Leisure as one of the "Things Not to Miss in Myanmar". The trip concludes with a further night in Yangon before flying back to Australia.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal