$1648 – 8-Day 2-for-1 Italy Tour inc Cinque Terre
About the Hotel
Follow the spectacular coastline of Cinque Terre & enjoy wine tastings at a local Tuscan vineyard
For just $1648 per person, you can explore all the marvels Italy has to offer with an eight-day tour including quality accommodation, local Tuscan wine tastings, train ride from Florence to Venice and a tour of the colourful coast of Cinque Terre. On The Go tours is packaging this holiday at half the usual cost based on two people sharing.
- Six days escorted tour with an English speaking tour leader
- Seven nights 3 and 4-star hotels including daily breakfast
- Airport arrival transfer in Rome
- Full day excursion to Cinque Terre, including the Cinque Terre day pass
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided city tour of Rome, Florence and Venice with local English speaking guides
- San Gimignano wine tasting at a vineyard in Tuscany's Chianti Region
- Unescorted train journey from Florence to Venice (fast train - 2nd class)
- Entrance to the Colosseum in Rome and St Mark's Basilica in Venice
Valid for departures on 16 September 2019. Other 2-for-1 travel dates are available at a higher price. A local hotel tax of approximately €15 will be payable on the ground and is not included in the overall tour price.
Tour Italy's historic capital in Rome, sample wine and explore the beauty of the Chianti wine region in Tuscany and follow the spectacular coastal trail discovering captivating cliffside fishing villages in pastel hues. Spend two nights in the Tuscan spa town of Montecatini, famous for thermal waters and beautiful fountains, take in the highlights of the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence and finally bring it to an end with a visit to the romantic city of canals, Venice.