$1599 – 5-Star Deluxe Vanuatu Island Resort Stay, Save $965
Some of the most jaw-droppingly beautiful beaches in the archipelago (Lonely Planet)
Spend five nights on the idyllic island of Espiritu Santo - Vanuatu's largest Island - at the impressive 5-star Ratua Island Resort & Spa for just $1599 per person. Valued at $2564, this special offer saves $965 off the cost of packaging it yourself and includes deluxe beachfront accommodation, all meals, massages, French sparkling wine, boat transfers and more.
- $929 per person (payable upfront) for five nights in a Deluxe Beachfront Marquee
- One-hour Ratua Signature massage per person
- Bottle of French wine on arrival
- $670 per person (payable direct to property on arrival) for The Island Dining Package: breakfast, lunch, snacks, evening canapes & dinner
- Return boat transfers
- One fresh coconut juice per person, per day
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the yacht club
- Use of all non-motorized and un-guided watersports equipment
- Access to games room and cinema and mountain bike hire
- 14% Government Tax & Tourism Levy
- Upgrade to Deluxe Beachfront Villa for $2089 per person
On sale until 31 July.
Prices are per person, twin share based on travel until 31 March. Guests are required to pay $929 per person upfront to secure your booking with the remaining $670 per person payable on arrival to the property.
Ratua Island Resort and Spa is a 5-star property located on the island of Espiritu Santo and set amongst 146 acres of lush tropical flora and fauna. Deluxe Beach Front Marquees are situated on the picture-perfect beach of Ratua lagoon and offer all the comforts of a glamping experience with king bed, adjoining bathroom and an outdoor shower. Facilities at the resort include an over-water day spa, yacht club and an onsite restaurant. Available activities include snorkelling in crystal-clear waters, fishing on local banana boats and riding horses through the turquoise lagoon.
Affectionately known as Santo, the island has an abundance of pristine beaches, cattle grazing in coconut groves, glorious freshwater swimming holes and lush rainforest. Spend your time exploring Millennium Cave, snorkelling at Million Dollar Point, diving SS President Coolidge, relaxing on one of the east coast's many beaches, mingling with the locals or climbing one of Vanuatu’s highest mountains - Mt. Tabwemasana.
When You Can Go
Until 31 March 2019
How to Book
Book online at Global Explorer
- Click 'book now'
- Select arrival date
- Choose '1 x Deluxe Beach Front Marquee'
- Complete your enquiry
Ratua is situated just off the coast of the spectacular organic Island of Espiritu Santo which is the largest island of the Vanuatu archipelago. Approximately 2.5 hour by direct flight from Brisbane or 1 hour flight from Port Vila. Air Vanuatu flies direct from Brisbane to Espiritu Santo, Luganville every Tuesday and directly back to Brisbane every Monday. There are also daily connections from Port Vila which links the Sydney, Auckland, Nadi and Noumea Flights.