$1569 – 7-Nt Norfolk Island Holiday w/Flts, up to $1142 off
Your own private cottage with spectacular views of Philip Island and Ball Bay
For just $1569 per person, uncover the picturesque Pacific oasis of Norfolk Island with this seven-night holiday including flights, daily car hire, champagne on arrival and various tours included. Valued up to $2711, this offer slashes up to $1142 off the cost of putting this package together yourself.
- Return flights to Norfolk Island with Air New Zealand
- Seven nights' stay for two at Christian’s of Bucks Point in a Three Bedroom Self-Contained Cottage
- Seven-day car hire including comprehensive car insurance
- Bottle of champagne on arrival
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- Welcome dinner
- VIP Island concierge
- Four tours plus Wonderland by Night Show, Norfolk Language Class and The World of Norfolk Exhibit
Book by 30 January.
*Prices are per person, twin share. Airfares are economy class with Air New Zealand and include 23kgs of checked baggage per person. Valid for travel from Sydney. Fly from Brisbane for $1599, Melbourne for $1849, Adelaide for $1899 or Perth for $2099. Departures are valid from May to September 2019.*
Situated in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, Norfolk Island stretches just 8km long by 5km wide and is cloaked in rolling green hills, rugged shorelines, pristine bays and over 40 unique plant species. Rough Guides says the island is also an ornithologist’s paradise.
You can spend your days exploring convict ruins, spotting native birds, swimming in crystal-clear waters, watching the sunrise over Ball Bay and trekking through lush bush trails.