$1549 – Norfolk Island Cottage Holiday w/Flights, Save 47%
Captain Cook described the island as 'paradise' -- explore it all with car hire & a range of tours
Save an impressive 47% on the cost of putting this jam-packed holiday together yourself. You'll stay for a week on Norfolk Island, the tiny Australian island in the South Pacific, known for its subtropical climate, secluded coves and bays, and unique local language.
The cost of this package is $1549 per person, based on twin share. It's an even cheaper $1299 per person based on four people sharing.
- Return flights with 23kg checked luggage
- Airport meet and greet, plus return transfers
- Seven nights at Christian’s of Bucks Point, in a Three Bedroom Self-Contained Cottage
- Seven days' car hire with comprehensive insurance
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- First morning breakfast items, ground coffee and a selection of teas
- Free daytime use of tennis courts, balls and racquets at local tennis club
- Welcome dinner
- Four tours of the island, a Norfolk language class, entry to the World of Norfolk exhibit and tickets to the Wonderland by Night Show
- $1549... Brisbane: 23-30 September; 15 October-23 December 2017
- $1549... Sydney: Sundays from 5-19 November; 26 November-3 December 2017; 7-28 January; 11-18 February 2018
- $1849... Melbourne: Sundays from 5-19 November; 26 November-3 December 2017; 7-28 January; 11-18 February
- $1949... Adelaide: 7-14 November 2017; 9-30 January 2018
- $2149... Perth: Sundays from 5-19 November; 26 November-3 December 2017; 7-28 January; 11-18 February 2018
About the holiday
Set on two acres of land overlooking Philip Island and Ball Bay, the cottage is a 10-minute drive from the main town of Kingston. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge, a sitting room, an office and a fully-equipped kitchen. The included car hire gives you the freedom to explore the island's natural and historic treasures, including national parks and reserves, secluded lagoons and heritage sites. As an added bonus you'll have access to a VIP on-island concierge to help with trip planning.