$1475 – Tour of Egypt inc 7-Nt Nile Cruise, Save $520
An affordable option to visit Egypt and cruise down the Nile River
"With sand-covered tombs, austere pyramids and towering Pharaonic temples, Egypt brings out the explorer in all of us", says Lonely Planet.
Experience the beauty of Egypt on a fully-escorted and guided tour, before embarking on a week-long cruise down the Nile River, for just $1475 per person.
Here's what's included:
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Domestic flights in Cairo
- Two-nights accommodation in Cairo
- Transport in a modern air-conditioned coach
- Seven-night cruise along the Nile River
- All meals and entertainment on board the cruise
- Sightseeing and entry fees as per the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
Your tour will begin in Cairo, Egypt's capital. In the morning your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to Gizato to visit the Pyramids, including the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. You'll also visit the Egyptian Museum. Then, board your week-long Nile cruise. Trip highlights during your cruise are enjoying a sightseeing tour of Luxor, and seeing magnificent temples in Edfu and Kom Ombo. To view the full itinerary, click here.