$1365 – Bali Beach & Mountain Bliss w/Flights, Save 36%
Luxury nestled in tranquil Balinese countryside & beach bliss overlooking epic sunsets in Legian
Nestled in the Balinese mountains, this 5-star resort enjoys views over mist-shrouded mountains and enchanting bamboo forests, surrounded by the tranquility and rich wildlife of Ubud's picturesque countryside. Enjoy three nights of serenity before your transfer to the bleached sands and pastel sunsets of Legian Beach.
For $1365, this package combines a mountain stay at the Padma Resort Ubud and a beachfront stay at the Padma Resort Legian, includes return airfares, breakfast, welcome drinks, dinner and more, plus it saves you up to 36% off packaging the deal yourself.
- Return airfares* including all taxes and checked baggage
- Three nights in an upgraded Premier Deluxe room at Padma Resort Ubud with hotel transfers
- Four nights in an upgraded Deluxe Lagoon or Premier room at Padma Resort Legian with hotel transfers
- 6-pm late check-out (subject to availability)
- Breakfast daily
- Free scheduled yoga classes and bicycling
- Discounted treatments at The Spa at Padma Legian
- Themed dinner at DONBIU at Padma Legian
- Finns Bali Holiday Membership including unlimited access to the famous Finns Beach Club with free poolside daybed, two 60-minute Massages, unlimited entry to Splash Water Park for a family of six and unlimited entry to Finns Recreation & Fitness Club.
Book by 13 December.
Valid for travel between 25 November and 20 December 2018; 16 January 2019 and 31 March 2019.
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Perth. Flight-inclusive packages are also available departing Sydney from $1579, Melbourne from $1545 and Brisbane from $1515.
Experience the best of Bali's rich cultural centre and tranquil countryside as well as the hustle of market stalls, nightlife and picturesque beaches of Legian. The Padma Resort Ubud is a luxury retreat surrounded by enchanting bamboo forests, with 5-star service, an infinity pool overlooking the mountainous valley below, swim up pool bar, kids club and more. The 5-star Padma Resort Legian is surrounded by nature and just steps away from the white sands of Legian Beach, close to the traditional art and fashion market and world-class restaurants and bars.