$1345 – Half Price 5-Star Bali Boutique Hotel w/Flts, -52%
This luxury hotel offers sweeping ocean views, rooftop garden and traditional Balinese architecture
The Katamama Hotel exudes luxury and sophistication, offering artisan Balinese architecture, sweeping views of the Indonesian Ocean and lush tropical gardens.
You'll enjoy five-nights in The Island Suite, return airfares, daily breakfast, resort credit, complimentary dinner and massages plus VIP access to Finns Beach Club - all for $1345 (that's up to 52% cheaper than booking yourself).
- Return flights including all taxes, checked baggage and airport transfers
- Five nights in The Island Suite at the boutique Katamama Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- IDR 1,000,000 resort credit (approx $103 AUD)
- One 60-minute massage at Nila Spa for two
- One dinner at Potato Head Pizza Garden for two
- 15% off treatments at Nila Spa by Katamama
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Priority daybed booking at Potato Head Beach Club
- Finns Bali VIP Holiday Membership valued at $1100
Book by 30 September.
Valid for travel 1 September 2019 to 30 June 2020. Surcharges may apply over these dates.
With a 97% positive TripAdvisor rating, you'll not be disappointed with this hotel.
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Perth. Flight-inclusive packages are also available departing Brisbane from $1515, Sydney from $1569, Melbourne from $1569 or Adelaide from $1495.
The 5-star Katamama Hotel is a luxurious boutique hotel located just outside Seminyak. The craftsmen behind the Katamama have combined the best of Indonesia's traditional architectural practices with modern design. Each suite offers tropical garden views, custom furnishings and amenities such as organic bath products, complimentary tea and coffee and an in-room bar providing a selection of infused spirits, natural syrups and aromatic bitters. You'll also enjoy incredible ocean views from the rooftop garden and great proximity to the beach, restaurants and bars nearby.
How to Book
Continue to Travel Online