$1299 & up – Sheraton Fiji Resort: 7 Nights, Flights & More
Sip on cocktails beside the pool, play an unlimited amount of golf and pamper yourself at the spa
From $1299 per person, escape to the 5-star Sheraton Fiji Resort and receive a free upgrade, unlimited golf, massages and more. This deal knocks up to 51% off the usual value of the holiday.
- Seven nights' accommodation at the Sheraton Fiji Resort
- Return flights
- Upgrade from the Ocean Breeze Room to the Ocean View Room
- Buffet breakfast
- Unlimited golf at The Denarau Golf & Racquet Club
- Two x 30-minute massages at the Heavenly Spa by Westin
- Bula Bus between Sheraton & Westin Resort facilities Denarau Golf & Racquet Club
- Book by 20 October
These prices are per person, twin share. Fly from Sydney for $1299, from Brisbane for $1399, from Melbourne for $1499, from Adelaide for $1949 or from Perth for $2099. Additional travel dates available with surcharge.
The Sheraton Fiji Resort is one of three 5-star properties inside Denarau's resort complex who all share access to the Heavenly Spa, 14 dining venues and six swimming pools. Only a 30-minute drive from the airport, you will be off the plane and in the pool in no time. When you are not playing a round of golf or enjoying a massage, you can always book a boat trip out to the Mamanuca Islands as the marina is only minutes away from the resort.