$12895 – High-End Kenya & Tanzania Tour w/Flts & Safaris
A comprehensive authentic, small-group experience including luxury lodges & a scenic flight
For an unforgettable holiday, book this incredible 17-day Kenya and Tanzania early bird offer from small-group specialist Bunnik Tours for $12,895 per person and save $500 off the usual cost including flights, quality accommodation, game drives, meals, and authentic experiences.
- Return economy-class flights from Australia to Africa including taxes
- Two domestic flights throughout tour
- Scenic light plane flight in Kenya
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of tour
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles (excluding open safari 4WD)
- Tipping: $370 per person, pre-paid
- Two nights in a 4-star hotel
- Eight nights in African lodges, rated 4-star
- Two nights in a luxury tent in Amboseli National Park
- Two nights in a luxury tent in the heart of the Maasai Mara National Reserve
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, and 13 dinners, including group welcome and farewell dinners
- English-speaking locally based driver/guides
- Porterage included where available
- Entrance fees to all national parks and reserves are included
- Small group size of maximum 12 travellers
Book by 25 January.
Prices are per person, twin share. Single rooms are available at a supplement. Valid for travel on various dates from April 2019 to March 2020. Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
Highlights of this tour include visiting the incredible David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust conservation centre, experiencing top game drives in Tarangire, Serengeti, Amboseli and Maasai Mara National Park and discovering the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater. Experience a traditional dinner under the stars with the Maasai Mara, visit Olduvai Gorge and hike through Hell's Gate National Park.
Bunnik Tours is Australian owned and designed for Australian travellers with a maximum group size of 12 - so you'll have more up-close and personal experiences throughout your holiday.
When You Can Go
April to 2019 to March 2020
How to Book
Continue to Bunnik Tours