$1230 – 6-Night Fiji Holiday inc Flights & Massages, $1340 Off
Enjoy views of the blue-jewelled lagoon from your own private balcony
From just $1230 per person, you can spend six nights at the Shangri-La's Fijian Resort and Spa, a tropical oasis surrounded by a clear blue lagoon, lush gardens and pristine beaches.
This exclusive deal from Travel Online -- which includes flights, transfers, a Deluxe Lagoon room with breakfast, six massages and extras -- has been slashed by up to 52%; you will save up to $1340 per person.
- Return international airfares from Brisbane*
- Children can fly return from $99
- Six nights in a Yanuca Lagoon Deluxe room
- Airport transfers
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Two 45-minute massages
- Four 30-minute beach massages
- Six hours' babysitting service
- One romantic dinner for two adults in Takali Terrace
- Unlimited use of non-motorised water sports
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Kids Club for 4-12 years; kids eat free (0-11 years) and free use of the water park for children (7+ years)
*Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Flights are departing Brisbane, with flight-inclusive packages available from $1250 per person departing Sydney and from $1320 per person departing Melbourne.
The price is valid for travel between 10 January - 29 March 2018, with dates through to December heavily discounted.