$1199 – 4-Day Great Ocean Road Walk w/Lighthouse Stay, -40%
It's not often you have the opportunity to stay in a lighthouse in the heart of a National Park
This small-group four-day itinerary from TripADeal takes in a number of the highlights of the Great Ocean Road by foot. Departing from and returning to Melbourne, the trip includes between two and seven hours walking daily.
- Visit Marengo Beach, home to a large colony of Australian Fur Seals
- Explore the Otway Rainforest and the Great Otway National Park
- Enjoy lunch at Cape Volney, one of the coast’s most spectacular points
- Tick the iconic Twelve Apostles off the bucket list
- Three nights' accommodation in Cape Otway Lightstation
- 10 meals including two-course dinners, breakfasts, lunches. Snacks are also included.
- Pick up and drop off in central Melbourne
Prices are per person, twin share. Valid on various departure dates from Central Melbourne from December 2019 until October 2020.
Available until sold out.
Some more highlights: Walking amongst wind-sculpted landscapes of dunes and calcified cliffs, soaking in the view from Aire River Lookout, trekking through to Castle Cove on a spectacular section of Glenaire, walking from Milanesia Beach to Moonlight Head.
You'll spend each night at the Cape Otway Lightstation - Victoria's oldest working lighthouse. The property offers excellent views of the surrounding coastline and you'll enjoy a two-course dinner here every night prepared by your guide.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal