$1190 – 7-Nt 5-Star Bali, w/Flights & More, $977 off
A beachside haven in walking distance to Balinese Markets, epic beach sunsets & tranquil waters
Poolside cocktails, lazy sunset beach strolls, bustling Balinese marketplaces, rice-paddy landscapes, and warm tranquil waters - the idyllic beachfront Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect base to explore what Frommers describes as "both a physical paradise and a place of almost mystic spirituality."
This seven-night Bali holiday includes return airfares, daily free-flow happy hour, beach club access and more, all for from $1190 per person, plus it saves you up to $977 off the cost of booking the trip yourself.
- Return airfares* including baggage and taxes
- Seven nights in a Superior Room at Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa with daily breakfast
- Daily free flow Happy Hour serving beers, house wine, local spirits, cocktails and a selection of Canapes
- Return private airport transfers
- Kids stay free, eat free when dining with adults and enjoy the free kids club
- A one-course lunch at Azul Beach Club
- Pizza at Barong Poolside Bar
- Discounts at Azul Beach Club, Glow Spa, Celagi Resturant and more
Book by 15 January.
Valid for travel between 9 January and 31 March.
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departures from Perth. Flight-inclusive packages are also available departing Brisbane from $1359, Melbourne from $1380 and Sydney from $1415.
From offering daily free-flow happy hour, discounts at a range of onsite facilities, bonus meals, unlimited Finns Beach Club Access and more, this Bali holiday has so many added extras we could barely list them all. Resort facilities include two swimming pools, kids waterslide, onsite bar, and restaurants and day spa.
"Simply put, Bali is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It has breathtaking beaches and steep mountain slopes, terraces embroidered with green rice paddies and lush vegetation." Frommers