$1099 – Half Price: 12-Day India & Nepal Tour, Reg $2199
Experience India's Golden Triangle and the Himalayas in one holiday, with zero trekking required
It's rare for an itinerary to visit India's Golden Triangle and the Himalayas. Tick-off a number of India and Nepal's must-see destinations with this 12-day tour from Travel & Taste -- Travelzoo members can purchase the tour for just $1099 per person -- that's half the regular price.
- Take in the highlights of India's Golden Triangle - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Experience the iconic Taj Mahal, Amber Fort and the Maharaja's Palace
- Visit a number of UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Enjoy world-class views of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges from Pokhara
- 12 nights' accommodation in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Breakfast daily in all hotels
- Economy class flight fare from Delhi to Kathamandu
- Meet and greet, all transfers and air-conditioned transport throughout
- Tours as per the itinerary with an English speaking local guide
Prices are per person, twin share. Various departures from November 2019 until September 2020.
Available until sold out.
Other options: Upgrade to a stay in premium hotels throughout for an extra $400 per person. Find out more here and use promo code TZ4 for the discounted rate of $1399 per person.
Itinerary: Delhi (two nights) - Agra (one night) - Jaipur (two nights) - Delhi (one night) - Kathamandu (two nights) - Pokhara (two nights) - Kathamandu (one night)
Begin your tour in India's capital, Delhi, where you will visit the main sights: Jamia Mosque, Raj Ghat, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar and Lodi Garden. Next up, you'll spend the night in Agra where you'll visit the iconic Taj Mahal before travelling to the pink city of Jaipur for a two-night stay and a number of tours including visits to the impressive Amber Fort, the Palace of Winds and the Maharaja's Palace. From here you'll return to Delhi for an overnight stay before flying to Nepal.
Your time in Nepal starts with two nights in Kathmandu. You'll explore a number of UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square before travelling to the lake city of Pokhara. You'll spend two nights here and enjoy a number of tours and amazing views of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges. The tour concludes in Kathmandu for your flight home.
Book by Dec. 11.
How to Book
Continue to Travel & Taste
- Click on the link
- Add Preferred Travel date
- Add number of travelers
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click "View Cart"
- Enter a promo code TZ3