$1049 – Noumea: 5-Star French Flair Stay w/Airfares, 40% off
Set on the white sand beachfront overlooking aqua Anse Vata bay, ten minutes from the city centre
Escape to New Caledonia, the South Pacific's slice of France - only three hours' flight from Australia's East Coast - for a 5-star getaway starting from $1049 per person, including airfares, four nights at the luxurious Le Méridien Nouméa and more.
- Four nights in a Classic Garden View room at Le Meridien Noumea
- Return airfares including 23kg checked luggage
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Bottle of French champagne
- Early check-in of 1pm and late checkout until 1pm
- Entry to the Tjibaou Cultural Centre
- Wi-Fi access
Book by 28 September.
Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Brisbane. Flight-inclusive packages are available departing Sydney and Melbourne from $1099, Adelaide from $1399 and Perth from $1599 per person.
Valid for travel from 10 October to 21 December and 22 February to 31 March 2019.