$1019 – Bali: Week-Long 5-Star Beach Stay w/Flts, -49%
About the Hotel
Private beach, 5-star facilities and a traditional Balinese lunch
Escape the hustle and bustle, with this luxury, 5-star Balinese retreat. With a private beach on your doorstep, stunning views and modern, luxurious facilities this seven-night package includes flights, accommodation in a Premiere room, daily breakfast and welcome drinks all for $1019 per person, a saving of up to 49% off the cost of booking it yourself.
- Return international airfares* including baggage and taxes
- Seven nights in an upgraded Premiere Room The Anvaya Beach Resort Bali
- Daily buffet breakfast at Kunyit Restaurant
- Traditional Balinese lunch at Kunyit Restaurant for two
- Free return airport transfers
- Resort departure lounge access for two
- 10% off selected spa treatments and food and beverage (excluding wine)
- Free kids club
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- $1400 bonus value, Finns Bali Holiday membership
Book by 28 February.
Valid for travel between 6 February to 30 June.
Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Perth $1019. Flight-inclusive packages are also available departing Melbourne from $1209, Brisbane from $1169 and Sydney from $1229.
Located in Southern Kuta, the 5-star Anvaya Beach Resort Bali is perfectly located far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the nightlife and close enough to enjoy the vibrant market stalls, bars and restaurants. With luxury facilities including swimming pools, Kids Club, Sakanti Spa and top class cuisine at one of the on-site restaurants. This Bali stay offers a tropical escape where top class Indonesian hospitality awaits.