$2549—A week in the Cook Islands w/air & more, save $3600
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to $3600pp and enjoy up to $2100 in bonus inclusions on this all-inclusive, luxury beachfront stay inc. flights
- 7 Nights in a Beachfront Suite
- Return Jetstar flights with checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- Daily tropical breakfast poolside at BlueWater Grill
- Raro Safari 4WD Inland Tour or Captain Tamas Lagoon Cruise – Rarotonga
- BONUS Island Night Drum Dance Show & Traditional Feast
- BONUS Signature Island Girl fish bowl cocktail
- BONUS Bottle of champagne at sunset
- BONUS Design and print matching Polynesian pareu (Sarong)
- BONUS Pizza and drinks on the beach for two
- Complimentary Management sunset cocktail party
- Complimentary Welcome tropical juice on arrival
- Complimentary Use of non-motorised water sports and resort facilities
- Complimentary Daily resort activities
- My Holiday Peace of Mind Guarantee
Travel is valid from now until 17 December 2023 and 21 January - 31 March 2024. Travel between 1 April and 21 July 2024 will incur a $100 per person surcharge. Blockout dates apply between 18 December 2023 – 20 January 2024.
Flights are based on departures from Sydney. Depart from Brisbane for an extra $300 per person or from Melbourne for an additional $400 per person.
About the resort:
Sanctuary Rarotonga is a 4-star luxury resort located on the island of Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Renowned for its absolute beachfront location, and impressive facilities, this resort aims to provide guests with a tranquil and relaxing experience surrounded by the natural beauty of the South Pacific.
Accommodations here include luxurious suites and villas, each equipped with modern amenities and contemporary furnishings. The resort is also well known for its exceptional dining options, with the Bluewater Grill & Bar offering casual gourmet dining options celebrating fresh, locally sourced ingredients and, of course, spectacular seafood.
The onsite spa, SpaPolynesia, offers guest a variety of beauty treatments and massages and a swimming pool and gym is available for guests to use at their leisure. Guests can also enjoy access to the facilities and services at the neighbouring sister resort, The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium.
Guests can explore the island’s vibrant coral reefs through snorkelling or diving and water sports enthusiasts can revel in kayaking, paddleboarding or sailing.
Our Deal Experts research, evaluate and test thousands of deals to find those with true value. We recommend only the very best deals whose price and availability we can confirm. We never publish a deal we wouldn't book ourselves.