$1699—Save 70% on 5-star Palm Cove stay inc $1850pp in perks
Why We Love This Deal
Discover the endless beauty of Far North Queensland with this 5-star luxury boutique stay saving you up to $3900pp
- 5 Nights in a Brigadier King Studio inc. access to the guest library, movies & wifi
- A la carte breakfast daily
- Return coach transfers from Cairns Airport to Palm Cove
- Signature welcome drink on arrival
- Culture Konnection Indigenous presentation
- Reef House mixology cocktail classes
- Digestive and wine-tasting experience
- Aqua Aerobic session in the heated mineral pool
- Beachfront Yoga + Stretch & Breathe Classes
- Pool butler service
- Use of a vintage-style cruiser bike to explore Palm Cove
- Use of fishing equipment to use in the Coral Sea
- BONUS Full Day Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour*
- BONUS Reef House Lunch Seafood Platter Including a Bottle of Sparkling Wine*
- BONUS 2-Course Dinner*
- BONUS Bottle of Champagne on Arrival
- BONUS Guaranteed Late Checkout of 12pm
- BONUS Reef House Resort Hats
- BONUS Privileges Dining Card - enjoy 25% or more off at participating venues
- BONUS My Queensland Experience Pass - enjoy up to 10% off select popular tours, attractions and activities
- My Holidays Peace of Mind Guarantee
To enjoy the lowest rates, travel from 15 October – 24 December 2023, 29 January – 28 March 2024, and 5 January – 28 January 2024. Travel between 22 September – 14 October 2023 will incur a $300 surcharge.
Travelzoo Tip: Featured prices are based on stays in a Brigadier King Studio room. If you would prefer your own private balcony, upgrade to a Verandah King Room for an extra $150 per person or to enjoy your very own outdoor couple’s spa, upgrade to a Verandah King Spa Suite for an extra $350 per person.
About the resort:
Nestled between the Great Barrier Reef and the lush Daintree rainforest, The Reef House in Palm Cove is a renowned beachfront resort located in Palm Cove. Rooms here feature contemporary furnishings and amenities such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and minibars. Some suites include additional luxuries like spa baths or private plunge pools.
The resort’s facilities include the signature Reef House Day Spa, offering rejuvenating treatments and massages, two swimming pools and the renowned Reef House Restaurant, famous for its innovative Australian cuisine, utilizing locally sourced produce and seafood.
Spend your days strolling along the beautiful sandy beach, relaxing under endless palm trees, or partaking in numerous water activities such as snorkelling, diving, or sailing. Palm Cove also offers a range of boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants to explore.
Our Deal Experts research, evaluate and test thousands of deals to find those with true value. We recommend only the very best deals whose price and availability we can confirm. We never publish a deal we wouldn't book ourselves.