Fr $91 a night – 22-Nt Fly, Stay, Cruise inc Komodo Island
Seize the chance to see three UNESCO sites - the Great Barrier Reef, Kakadu & Komodo Island
Why We Love This Deal
Think warm coral-filled waters, countless palm-lined white sandy beaches, and too many tropical fish to point a stick at - all from the comfort of the esteemed Pacific Encounter cruise vessel.
For many, the Great Barrier Reef alone, is a bucket list adventure, but after sailing its entirety, this cruise steams further north to visit the exotic island chain of southern Indonesia, including Komodo Island and Bali. A rich and colourful landscape that is home to real-life dragons, some of the world’s richest marine environments, and tropical rainforest that houses 10-15% of all known plant, mammal & bird species on the planet.
Over 22 days, the worries of your 9-5 will melt away into the blissful nature of living in luxury on the ocean. With crystal clear warm waters lapping at the hulls of this impressive vessel, all your needs will be met - with 18 decks of sun filled cabins, each with air conditioning, spacious wardrobe, TV, and private bathroom with premium toiletries. Graze through extensive buffets on the fore deck and sip sundowners on the aft deck, accompanied by nightly entertainment onboard.
We've packaged it ourselves and found that besides sparing yourself the hassle of putting everything together, you'll also save up to $540 per person, making this great value for money at only $91 per person, per night.
Inside Cabins from $1,999 p.p and Outside Cabins from $2,699 p.p which includes:
- International flights from Singapore to Bali and Bali to Brisbane (incl. taxes)
- 14-night cruise onboard Pacific Encounter from Brisbane to Bali in an Inside Cabin, or choose to upgrade
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Bali
- 1 night's accommodation in Singapore
- All meals included on board the ship (excl. specialty restaurants)
- All port taxes and charges
- Depart Brisbane to sail north, stopping into Airlie Beach, then an overnight stopover in Darwin before crossing the Arafura Sea to Indonesia and on to Singapore
This ship sails on the 24 January, 2023 and spaces are filling fast.
Note: A similar itinerary is available if you prefer to kick off with a beach holiday in Indonesia before sailing back to Australia. You depart from Sydney on 17 February with a stopover in Cairns for the same price.
Book by August 30, 2022.