$9999 & up – Iceland, Greenland & Norway Summer Cruise Holidays
Unspoiled nature, remote lands, Nordic capitals, the stunning Arctic Circle & more
Inspiring Vacations is offering Travelzoo members an exclusive window to book limited places on three brand new group tour and expedition cruises to Iceland, Norway and Greenland next summer - everyone else can book from Tuesday 16 July.
We've searched the market and could not find anyone offering similar itineraries, which start from $9999 per person and save up to 22% on the cost of self-packaging, depending on the destination.
Traverse vast expanses of unspoilt nature with an expedition cruise around Iceland or remote Greenland on a Hurtigruten ship, explore the Nordic capitals of Reykjavik and Oslo, or step across the Arctic Circle as you choose between:
- 14-day Iceland exploration including an eight-night expedition cruise around the Icelandic coast with its fascinating waterfalls, volcanoes, and glaciers, four nights in 4-star accommodation and international flights from $9999 per person
- 19-day Iceland and Norway small group and expedition tour including nine-nights in 4-star accommodation, an eight-night expedition cruise around the Iceland coast, an Arctic Circle crossing and international flights, from $11999
- 21-day Iceland and Greenland - land of the Midnight Sun - including a 15-night expedition cruise along the rugged and pristine Greenland coast, three nights in 4-star accommodation in Reykjavik, incredible sightseeing such as the UNESCO-listed Ilulissat Icefjord and international flights, from $13999
What you need to know:
- Departure dates are June, July And August 2020
- Cruises are aboard Hurtigruten vessels: Hurtigruten is a Norwegian cruise company committed to sustainable nature experiences with travellers seeking meaning, learning and personal growth in their experiences
$9999 & up
How to Book
Continue to Inspiring Vacations