$899 – 6-Nt Melbourne Cup Cruise fr Sydney w/Race Day Entry
Melbourne Cup: a twist on the typical way to enjoy the race that stops a nation
Celebrate the upcoming spring racing season in style with a cruise from Sydney to Melbourne onboard Carnival Spirit and turn a one-day event into a seven day holiday. For just $899 per person, you can celebrate the Melbourne Cup with six nights in an Inside cabin, a race-themed degustation dinner and tickets to both Melbourne Cup and Crown Oaks Day. Valued at $1424, this offer is $525 cheaper than the usual cost.
- A six-night cruise from Sydney to Melbourne in an Inside cabin
- All onboard main meals
- All port and government charges
- A Melbourne Cup themed degustation dinner as you cruise
- Access to fashion workshops and runway parade
- General admission ticket to Melbourne Cup Carnival
- General admission entry into Kennedy Oaks Day
- Transport to and from the races
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin for $1170 per person
Prices are per person based on twin share. Departures are from Sydney on 4 November.
Melbourne Cup is recognised across the country as the most prestigious annual race day of the year. It's a day full of excitement, cheering on your favourite horse and dressing to impress. There are four race days held throughout race week and with this offer, you'll get to experience two of these incredible races.
You'll sail from Sydney to Melbourne where you'll cruise at sea before spending three nights in Melbourne where you can enjoy all the festivities and excitement of race week. The Lexus Melbourne Cup Carnival on 6 November, and Kennedy Oaks Day, on 8 November, are both held at Flemington Racecourse and with transfers included, there'll be less time spent travelling and more time celebrating.
When You Can Go
How to Book
Book online at ubookdirect