$8599 – Verandah Suite on Luxury Alaska-to-Japan Fly-Cruise
Sail on a 5-star ship with your very own butler, in-suite champagne and private verandah
The "affluent and well-travelled" guests of Silversea's 5-star ship Silver Shadow return time and again to experience the "exquisite personalized service, spacious suites and the opportunity to travel to appealing ports in comfort and ease" raves the official reviewer for CruiseCritic.
With this exclusive offer, you can experience this luxury for yourself with a 14-night cruise from Alaska to Japan in a swanky Verandah Suite, including an in-suite butler and champagne.
For $8599 per person*, you get:
- Economy flight from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Anchorage and returning from Tokyo
- Private transfer from Anchorage airport to hotel
- One night in Anchorage at the Captain Cook Hotel (or similar) including breakfast
- Cruise train transfer from Anchorage to Seward
- 14-night cruise in a Verandah Stateroom aboard the Silver Shadow
- Private transfer from Tokyo pier to Tokyo airport
- All gratuities and onboard beverages
The cruise alone is valued at up to $8650 per person.
This uniquely discounted price is available until 30 June unless sold out prior.
A Verandah Suite is two grades up from the lead-in cabin type for the Silver Shadow. These spacious suites have a private verandah and butler service. There's free WiFi throughout the ship and nearly one crew member for every guest. Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship -- including champagne, select wines and spirits -- and a 24-hour dining service are all included, as is all onboard entertainment and complimentary transportation into town in most ports.
The itinerary takes you from the jaw-dropping scenery of Alaska through to the fascinating hustle-and-bustle of Tokyo. You can read more about the itinerary for the cruise itself here, but please note that this package is not available to book online; you must call Eseacruising on the number below to find out more and to book.