$6199 – Vienna Christmas Market Cruise w/Flts & Stay, -$656
A luxury river cruise perfect for experiencing some of Europe's most magical Christmas markets
Experience Europe’s winter calendar and enjoy the yuletide celebrations in style for just $6199 per person, with a festive holiday package including flights to Vienna, a 10-night European cruise during the festive Christmas markets and a pre or post cruise hotel stay with breakfast.
You'd pay $6855 if you were to package it together yourself, which means this deal saves $656 off the usual cost.
- Return flights from Sydney to Vienna*
- One night stay at InterContinental Vienna (or similar) including breakfast
- A 10-night Christmas Market Cruise in a W2 Deluxe Window cabin onboard Crystal Mozart
- All meals, including Michelin-inspired farm-to-table dining with unlimited select fine beverages
- 24-hour room service from The Pantry and Waterside Restaurant
- A selection of inclusive shoreside experiences as per itinerary
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Private car transfers throughout
- Port charges, fees and airline taxes
- Upgrade to a W1 Deluxe Window cabin for $379 per person
*Prices are per person, twin share. Departures are from Sydney on 30 November 2018. Flights are economy class with Qatar Airways and include 23kgs of checked baggage per person.
A river cruise is a fantastic way to soak up the yuletide atmosphere (The Telegraph). For Christmas market cruises on the Danube River, ultra-luxury river yacht Crystal Mozart has been described by Cruise Critic as "an ideal ship for exploring the Danube in style and comfort." It's the largest all-suite ship sailing on the Danube and carries just 154 passengers. Guests can enjoy access to four restaurants, an elegant piano bar and cigar lounge, a 360-degree wraparound promenade deck and high-end spa as well as state-of-the-art amenities.
Uncovering multiple magical markets, cruise along Europe’s most iconic waterways. Sail from Vienna through the scenic Wachau Valley, a spectacular stretch of river between Krems an der Donau and Melk. Next, you'll stop in the historic city of Linz, an ancient focal point encircled by neoclassical and neo-baroque architecture. Visit Passau in Germany, known as the Three Rivers City and home to the iconic floating Christmas market. Travel to Bratislava in Slovakia, full of narrow cobbled streets, colourful 18th-century buildings, museums and majestic medieval castles before returning to Vienna.