$5995 – 12-Nt Med Cruise in Summer w/Balcony & Flts, -19%
The sun bleached shores of the Greek Islands, ancient ruins and sunset views from your balcony cabin
Sail from Barcelona to the idyllic Greek Islands experiencing dramatic coastlines, quaint seaside towns, epic sunsets and mouthwatering fresh food.
Enjoy 12 nights onboard Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas, two nights at Barcelona's Hilton Hotel, Sagrada Familia & Gaudi tours, international flights and an exclusive cruise credit all for $5995 per person for a Balcony cabin, a saving of $1433 off the cost of putting the package together yourself.
- Return International economy class airfare from Australia to Barcelona
- 12-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas
- Two nights at the Barcelona Hilton hotel, including breakfast
- Half day Sagrada Familia and Best of Gaudi tours
- All port and airport transfers
- All meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges, government fees & air taxes
- US$200 onboard credit per couple (approx. AU$277)
Valid for departure on 11 June 2019.
Starting and ending in the fantastical capital of Spain's Catalonia region, Barcelona, you'll travel through the pristine waters of the Mediterranean and along the iconic shores of the Greek Islands. This 12-night cruise enjoys port calls in Valletta (Malta), Santorini, Mykonos, Athens, Rome, Florence, Pisa, La Spezia, Provence and Marseille.
Read more about How to Choose the Perfect Cruise with our latest blog.