$399 – Luxury Byron Bay Stay for 2 at 5-Star Hotel w/Treats
This is one of Traveller magazine's "Top 10 Best Resorts and Hotels in Australia"
Set among sub-tropical rain forest, The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa has put together a winter special package which includes additional extras such as breakfast and relaxing daily yoga. A Superior Suite would normally cost $409 without these additional inclusions.
- $399 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $549 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
- Accomodations in a Superior Suite
- Full buffet breakfast for two
- Hot chocolate for two to enjoy by the fire, once per stay
- One box of Duck Creek chocolate macadamia nuts per stay
- One cheese plate and bottle of Australian wine per stay
- 10% discount on spa treatments
Why we love it:
- This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Kings Beach and Captain Cook Lookout
- You can pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials
- Rejuvenate and relax with a complimentary yoga class
- Byron Bay is one of "the most visited tourist towns on the New South Wales coast" (World Guides)
Set on 45 acres of land in Suffolk Park, the hotel has an infinity pool, 2km of rainforest boardwalks, a sauna and spa centre, as well as free yoga classes. Superior Suites are mostly located on the upper floors and have a deep bathtub for guests to relax in. There's an airy restaurant and bar with terrace seating.