$3499 – 18-Nt Qn Elizabeth Tokyo Cruise w/Stay & Flts, -25%
A diverse itinerary, from tropical Boracay to bustling Yokohama, on board the iconic Queen Elizabeth
For $3499 per person, this exclusive offer combines a 16-night Cunard cruise from Australia to Alotau, Rabaul, Boracay, Manila and Yokohama with a two-night deluxe hotel stay in Tokyo, considered the "world's greatest city" by CNN - including flights and transfers.
We have found this deal knocks up to $1190 off the cost of packaging it yourself.
- 16-nights on board Cunard's Queen Elizabeth in an Inside stateroom
- Two nights at a 4-star hotel in Tokyo
- One way flight from Tokyo to Brisbane with a full service carrier
- Ship to hotel and hotel to airport transfers
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin for an extra $500 per person, or to a Balcony cabin for an extra $900 per person
Book by 30 September.
Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Brisbane. Departure from Sydney is also available.
Valid for travel on 3 April 2019.
Perhaps the most famous ocean liners in the world, the iconic ships of Cunard have been known for sophisticated ocean travel for over 150 years. Queen Elizabeth is the youngest ship of the fleet and was recently awarded "Best Cruise Ship Cabins - Large Ship Category" by Cruise Critic.