Sold out(November 22, 2017) A new deal from this source was published on November 21, 2017. See new deal
$2999 – All-Inclusive 5-Star New Zealand Cruise Over Summer
Luxurious cruise ship, New Zealand summertime and unlimited drinks package
Take a luxurious all-inclusive cruise through New Zealand's most picturesque scenery this summer with this deal from Cruise1st: for $2999 per person, you'll receive a flight, deluxe hotel stay, and a 13-night cruise on a 5-star ship with all drinks, meals and entertainment included. The cruise alone usually costs $3380 direct with the cruise line.
- One-way flight from Sydney* to Auckland
- One-night stay in Auckland in a 4-star hotel
- 13-night cruise on board the 5-star Azamara Journey
- Stops at the Bay Of Islands, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Dunedin, Milford Sound and more
- All meals, entertainment and drinks, including select spirits, beer and wine, soft drinks and coffee on board the cruise
- Gratuities onboard the cruise are included in the price
- Complimentary AzAmazing evening- an evening symphony at St. Paul’s Cathedral in Wellington
- Upgrade to an Oceanview for $269; Balcony for $979
The above price is per person, twin share, based on a 21 February departure from Sydney. *Fly return from Melbourne or Brisbane for an extra $129; Adelaide for $249 and Perth for $449.
From Sydney, you'll fly to cosmopolitan Auckland for an overnight stay in a 4-star hotel before boarding the Azamara Journey. Trip highlights include seeing the 144 golden islets that comprise the idyllic Bay of Islands, enjoying an evening symphony at St. Paul’s Cathedral in Wellington and admiring the Victorian and Edwardian architecture in Dunedin. Perhaps most unforgettable is Milford Sound, "the most scenic destination in New Zealand" (Lonely Planet), part of the Fiordland National Park and famed for its towering mountains emerging from inky blue waters and lush forests. For the full itinerary, click here.
Azamara Club Cruises are all about immersing yourself in the destination; they include extended stays in port to enable you to experience as much of the local culture as possible. Holding a maximum of 690 passengers, the Azamara Journey can reach destinations that larger cruise ships cannot and is perfect for “destination-intensive itineraries, excellent food” and “a comfortable onboard experience,” says Cruise Critic. Facilities on board include a cabaret lounge, a casino, a spa and fitness centre and a number of bars and lounges.