$2899 – 21-Nt Aus Asia Cruise w/Philippines & Air, -$998
A unique itinerary - we love that this offer is exclusively available to book with The Cruise Café
This exclusive fly, cruise and stay deal from The Cruise Café sets sail from the iconic Sydney Harbour and travels up the Australian east coast, through Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines. The deal includes a 19-night cruise on board Dream Cruises' Explorer Dream, a two-night stay in Manila and return flights to Australia.
Travelzoo members enjoy exclusive early access to The Cruise Café's Black Friday sale and can secure this deal for just $2899 per person if booked by 2 December - that's a saving of $100 per person off the regular rate.
We found this to save up to $998 per person off similar cruise itineraries in the market.
- A 19-night cruise onboard Explorer Dream
- Accommodation in an Inside cabin
- All meals and entertainment on board
- A two-night stay in a 4-star hotel in Manila
Prices are per person, twin share, based on a 20 March 2020 departure date. Lead-in price is based on a departure from and return flight to Sydney.
Accommodation options onboard:
- Inside cabin $2899 ($2999 after 2 December)
- Outside cabin $3899 ($3999 after 2 December)
- Balcony cabin $4599 ($4699 after 2 December)
Other flight options:
- Fly to and from Brisbane for an extra $300 per person
- Fly to and from Melbourne or Adelaide for an extra $400 per person
- Fly to and from Perth for an extra $600 per person
Available until sold out. Black Friday sale rates are available until 2 December.
Itinerary: Sydney - Gladstone - Cairns - Darwin - Bali - Lombok - Surabaya - Singapore - Kota Kinabalu - Puerto Princesa - Coron - Manila (two nights)
The Explorer Dream is praised by publication Cruise Critic for its "relaxed ambiance and good entertainment options" on board. The ship underwent a $78.9 million refurbishment in April 2019 which enhanced the dining and activities on board. Highlights include the two-deck Zodiac Theatre which features daily shows, pop-up poolside bars during the Australian summer and an expansive pool deck with ocean views.