$1999 – 17-Nt Asian Explorer Cruise w/Singapore Stay & Flts
Australia's tropical north, Indonesia's coral-fringed islands and the neon lit streets of Singapore
Book your 2020 cruise now and pay $1999 for a 17-night Asian explorer cruise from Sydney to Singapore onboard Pacific Explorer. The price, includes flights and a two-night post-cruise stay.
We found similar packages available for up to $3079 per person, which means savings could be as high as $1080 if you book this cruise holiday now.
- 14-night cruise in an Inside cabin
- Cruise from Sydney to Cairns through East Timor, Bali and Lombok
- Two nights' stay in Singapore at the Holiday Inn Atrium Hotel
- Return flight to Australia
- Upgrade to an Oceanview cabin for an extra $200 per person or to a Balcony cabin for $350 each extra
- Pay just $500 per person deposit to secure your holiday
Prices are per person, twin share. Valid for departure from Sydney on 28 January 2020. Fly from Adelaide for $200 extra per person, $250 per person more from Melbourne, $400 per person extra from Brisbane and $500 per person to depart from Perth.
This cruise departs from Sydney and sails along the east coast, stopping in Gladstone and Cairns. From here, you'll journey to the waterfront city Dili, located in East Timor. We recommend exploring some of the world-class dive sites locates just minutes from the city centre.
Next, you'll head to Tanjung Benoa in Bali before cruising to Lombok - described by Lonely Planet as downright blissful. You can enjoy legendary surf breaks and trek Gunung Rinjani - Indonesia's second-highest volcano. Finally, disembark in Singapore and spend two nights exploring the city.