$1769 – 3-Nts in Singapore, 4-Nt Asia Cruise & Week in Bali
Visit Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand before kicking back in Bali for a week's holiday
This deal combines a three-night stay in Singapore, followed by a four-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas, a week's stay in Bali's peaceful Nusa Dua in a 4-star hotel and all airfares, for $1769 per person.
- Return international flight from Sydney or Melbourne*
- Three-night stay in Singapore
- One-way flight from Singapore to Bali
- Four-night cruise onboard Voyager of the Seas
- Cruise to Malaysia and Thailand
- All meals and entertainment onboard the cruise
- $25 onboard credit per cabin for Inside and Oceanview
- $50 onboard credit per cabin for a Balcony cabin
- Seven-night stay in Nusa Dua in a 4-star hotel
- Upgrade to an Oceanview cabin for $100, a Balcony cabin for $250
The above price is per person, twin share, based on a departure on the 15 March 2019 from Sydney or Melbourne*. Fly from Brisbane for an extra $250, Perth for an extra $50 or Adelaide for $220.
Condé Nast Traveller praises Singapore for being one of the "cleanest, best planned, and most entertaining" cities in the world. Spend three nights there viewing beautiful temples and visiting the largest bird park in Asia. Next, board Voyager of the Seas for your four-night cruise. The cruise ship features three pools, an adults-only retreat, 13 bars and Broadway-style entertainment. Cruise Critic says the ship is "a good choice for anyone seeking a fun and active cruise experience". After your cruise, you'll begin a week-long holiday in Nusa Dua, where you'll be staying in a 4-star hotel. We recommend taking a day trip to Ubud to view the monkey forests and rice paddies and a shopping foray in Seminyak.