Sold out(September 19, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on September 18, 2018. See new deal
$1749 – Week In Bali, Singapore Stay, Cruise & Rtn Flights
Explore Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand before relaxing in Bali for a week's holiday
For $1749 per person, this offer combines a three-night stay in Singapore, followed by a four-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas, a week's stay in Bali's peaceful Nusa Dua and all airfares, for travel this November.
- Return international flights from Sydney or Melbourne*
- Three-night stay in Singapore in a 4-star hotel
- One-way flight from Singapore to Bali
- Four-night cruise onboard Voyager of the Seas in an Inside cabin
- Cruise to Malaysia and Thailand
- All meals and entertainment onboard the cruise
- Seven-night stay in Nusa Dua
- Upgrade to an Oceanview cabin for $50, a Balcony cabin for $110
The above price is per person, twin share, based on a departure on the 2 November from Sydney*. Fly from Perth or Melbourne for an extra $100, Melbourne for an extra $170 or Brisbane for an extra $300. Other departure dates are available on 9, 16, 23 or 30 November; 7 December; 11 & 18 January; 15, 22 February; 15 March and 14 June 2019. Prices may vary.
Kick off your holiday in Singapore where you'll spend three nights. Be sure to try the famed chilli crab, go shopping, and see the beautiful temples. Next, board Voyager of the Seas for your four-night cruise. The cruise ship features three pools, an adults-only retreat, 13 bars and Broadway-style entertainment. Cruise Critic says the ship is "a good choice for anyone seeking a fun and active cruise experience". Sail to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Phuket in Thailand, before flying to Bali where you'll enjoy a week's holiday.