$1400 off – Cunard: Cape Town to Fremantle w/Safari, $4299
Sail onboard the "beautiful" Queen Elizabeth from Cape Town along the coast visiting Mauritius
Pay $4299 for a 21-night cruise package on one of the world's most iconic ocean liners. The deal, which saves you $1400, includes a four-day tour from Johannesburg to the Kruger National Park including game drives, a stay in Cape Town, a 16-night cruise onboard Cunard's Queen Elizabeth and return international flights.
- Return international flights from Australia*
- Four-day fully escorted tour of Kruger National park inc accom. from Johannesburg
- Game drives for the chance to spot the big five
- Flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16-night cruise onboard Cunard's Queen Elizabeth in an Inside cabin
- All meals and entertainment onboard the cruise
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin for $449, a Balcony cabin for $999
The above price is per person, twin share, based on a 14 January 2019 departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
From Australia, fly to Johannesburg before embarking on your four-day guided safari of the famed Kruger National Park, "One of the world's greatest wildlife-watching destinations", (Lonely Planet). You'll have the chance to spot elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, giraffe, hippo and zebra on your game drives. Spend a night in pretty Cape Town before boarding Queen Elizabeth for your cruise. Highlights include visiting Port Elizabeth in South Africa, and going to the capital of Mauritius, Port Louis, known for its French colonial architecture and great dining precincts.
The elegant Queen Elizabeth is a sister ship to the iconic Queen Victoria and Queen Mary 2. Cunard voyages are said to be reminiscent of the "golden era" of cruising. Spend your days relaxing in a garden lounge overlooking the pool as live music plays, dancing in the Yacht Club or playing croquet on the lawn. At night time, dress up to the nines and attend one of the many formal balls.