$1399 – China Tour of Xi'an, Beijing & Shanghai inc Flights
The 5-star hotels included in this tour receive glowing reviews on TripAdvisor
Discover the Forbidden City, the Terracotta Warriors and the Great Wall while staying in 5-star hotels. This package is less than half the regular price and works out cheaper than what you'd pay many providers just for the tour alone.
- $1399 for a 9-day tour from Beijing to Shanghai
- Return flights from Sydney or Melbourne
- Eight nights in 5-star hotels
- Tours as per itinerary, transportation and English-speaking guide
- 17 meals: 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 2 dinners
The above price is valid for departures on 12, 19 or 26 October. Thursday departures in November are $1599 per person; December 7 is $1799.
The trip packs in essential sights in four cities. Highlights include a rickshaw trip through Beijing's old hutong alleys, a high-speed train journey to Xi'an, a city "filled with treasures" (Rough Guides), a visit to Suzhou's Liu Garden and shopping in Shanghai.
Click or tap here for the full itinerary.