$1300 – Murray River: Weeklong Houseboat Adventure, Save $399
The Murray River is the world's third-longest navigable river after the Amazon and the Nile
Sail the Murray River at your own pace in a houseboat. Equipped with kitchens, multiple bedrooms, sundecks and more, these are a unique way to explore the Australian countryside.
- $1300 in a three-bedroom Diplomat houseboat
- $1390 in a three-bedroom James R II boat or 5-bedroom Murray Hawk boat
- Valid for travel until 20 September
Above prices are for seven nights. The Diplomat can fit up to six people while Murray Hawk and James R II can fit up to ten people.
Set sail from Mildura, located approximately six hours by car from Melbourne. You can design your own itinerary on the river, stopping at the Pink Lakes and in national parks containing ancient dunes and fossils. The houseboats are designed for easy handling and each one has three to five bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge area and bathroom. You do not need a licence to hire the boats .
When You Can Go
Until 20 September
How to Book
Book online at Mildura Houseboat
- Select 'Deals/Specials'
- Enter your preferred travel dates and select your houseboat
- Follow the prompts to finish booking