$2997 – 5-Star Lord Howe Island Escape inc Meals, Reg $4500
Spend your days enjoying picnics, snorkelling, bird watching, trekking, bike riding and eating
With over 500 species of fish in the surrounding clear blue waters, an array of native birds, lush, untouched forests and a maximum of 400 visitors at only one time, it's not hard to see why "Lord Howe Island is one of Australia's best-kept secrets," says Australian Geographic. Stay at the 5-star Arajilla Retreat and save $1503 off the regular price.
- $2997 for three-night stays in the Kentia Suite
- Daily gourmet breakfast, light lunch and three-course dinner
- Daily pre-dinner drinks
- Use of bikes and snorkelling equipment
- Return airport transfers
- Book by 31 August
Why we love it:
- The island has been Heritage Listed since 1982
- 96% positive reviews on TripAdvisor
- Daily menu changes showcase fresh seafood and organic vegetables
- The retreat is behind Old Settlement Beach, where the turtles come down to swim
Arajilla Retreat is a 5-star boutique accommodation situated on Lord Howe Island. It's situated on the northern end of the island's lagoon, nestled amongst a forest of Banyan Trees and Kentia Palms. There are 12 suites including the Kentia retreat, which has a king bed, ensuite and private deck.
Lord Howe Island is a tiny speck in the Tasman Sea between Australia and New Zealand, about two hours' flight from Sydney. With 350 permanent residents, only a handful of shops and no phone reception, travellers come for the peace, nature and wildlife.
When You Can Go
18 August-30 September
How to Book
Book online at Arajilla Retreat
Select the Lord Howe Island Getaway option to obtain the deal.