$289* – Fly to Costa Rica from Miami into November, R/T
Get flights to one of the most popular tourist destinations in Latin America for under $300.
Costa Rica’s many treasures – Arenal, Manuel Antonio, Guanacaste, Monteverde – just got cheaper to visit. Thanks to San Jose's central location and Costa Rica's relatively small size, you can get from one end of the island to the other in just under eight hours by bus or car. Roundtrip flights to San Jose from Miami are now as low as $284-$289, including taxes, on Avianca Airlines. This saves over 55% on peak fares.
We found the lowest fares in May-June and September-November.
If you're there in October, make sure to visit Puerto Limón on the Caribbean for Carnival. The Afro-Caribbean celebration features parades, food, fireworks, calypso music and dancing in the streets, complete with elaborate costumes.
July-August departures are also available at a discounted rate.
Note: This is not part of an official sale. Fares may disappear at any time. We found fares on trips that include one or two stops.
When You Can Go
Select dates May-November
How to Book
Book online at Avianca Airlines
- Enter airport code SJO for Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose, Costa Rica in the destination box.
- Be sure to check the "My dates are flexible" box so you can see the best available fares, then press, "Search for flights."
- Look for the lowest fare icon among available fares, then press "Continue."
- Select the fare with the "Super Promo" lowest fare icon for your outbound flight, then press "Continue."
- Select the fare with the "Super Promo" lowest fare icon for your inbound flight, then press "Continue."
- Enter your passenger and payment information to complete booking.