$284* – Chicago to Costa Rica Roundtrip
September is an optimal time to travel to Costa Rica as prices drop and crowds thin out.
Costa Rica’s many treasures – Arenal, Manuel Antonio, Guanacaste, Monteverde – just got cheaper to visit. Thanks to San Jose's central location and Costa Rica's relatively small size, you can get from one end of the island to the other in just under eight hours by bus or car. Roundtrip flights to San Jose from Chicago are now as low as $284, including taxes, on Avianca Airlines. This saves over 60% on peak fares.
Depart on select dates in September.
Costa Rica celebrates its independence from Spain in September. Join in on the numerous street parties where there will be dancing and parades. At night, join the children as they carry lanterns through the streets of their town to celebrate.
Note: This is not part of an official sale. Fares may disappear at any time.
Book by June 10.
When You Can Go
Select dates in Sepember
How to Book
Book online at Avianca Airlines
- Enter airport code SJO for Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose, Costa Rica in the destination box.
- Be sure to check the "My dates are flexible" box so you can see the best available fares, then press, "Search for flights."
- Look for the lowest fare icon among available fares, then press "Continue."
- Select the fare with the "Super Promo" lowest fare icon for your outbound flight, then press "Continue."
- Select the fare with the "Super Promo" lowest fare icon for your inbound flight, then press "Continue."
- Enter your passenger and payment information to complete booking.
This booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book using a desktop or tablet to get this deal.