$479* & up – Europe Fall Fare Sale (Roundtrip)
In a new sale, this 4-star airline drops the price of roundtrip fares to Europe as low as $479.
Unlike many airlines, Aer Lingus offers free checked and carry-on bags, meals and seat selection. Here are some of our favorite routes, many available Thanksgiving week:
- New York City to Dublin ... $479 (nonstop)
- Boston to Barcelona ... $496
- Boston to Paris ... $497
- New York City to Edinburgh ... $527
- Washington, D.C. to London ... $550
- Miami to Amsterdam ... $597
- Los Angeles to Dublin ... $626 (nonstop)
- Chicago to Brussels ... $654
- Chicago to Rome ... $662
- San Francisco to London ... $680
Some prices may be even lower than advertised.
While fares on some low-cost carriers may appear slightly lower on select routes, those airlines charge about $200 more for amenities that are included on Aer Lingus. Also, in Dublin and Shannon, you can pre-clear U.S. Customs on your return trip -- so when you land in the States, you can get home more quickly.
Note: We suggest booking this deal on desktop for the easiest navigation.
Book by Aug. 23.
$479* & up
When You Can Go
Up to $200 on regular fares
How to Book
Book online at Aer Lingus
- Select your origin city up top, then scroll down to select a destination in Europe.
- Then use the 30-day flexible dates calendar to browse for the lowest fare.
- Destinations outside of Ireland will typically have a stopover in Dublin.
- Note: While bookable on mobile, we found it was easiest to book on desktop.